Skip to main content

Four Agreements & Work

The book The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz is not a business book but when I first read it more than three years ago, I was simply mesmerized by the simplicity of the message. I asked myself, "Why do we make our life so complex when it really is so simple?", and I was actually thinking of our lives in the professional world. The application of Ruiz's ideas to professional life come from an excellent article by Mary Bartlett reprinted at Good Morning Thinkers.



I particularly like the part about not assuming anything: so many times are we proven wrong but we still continue to let our biases color our thinking. Some of us do not want to change our thinking even when we are presented with facts.



An excellent book for anyone wanting to simplify...



Recommended link: Simple business models