Skip to main content

RFID is here! Are you ready with a strategy?

RFID, nano-technology, VoIP, wireless networking, robotics, and many others. These technologies belong to a group that one hears about for years before getting a chance to use them. I remember how long I had to listen to the conversations in the business world about VoIP (I am a daily user now) and wireless networking (my home is now fully networked wirelessly). I have already checked out the Aibo (that I intend to buy one of these days) and then I also plan to buy one of those robots that mow your lawn.



Well, after listening about RFID for a lifetime, the technology is now here. But as a business leader, what are you doing? Have you spent some time thinking about what kinds of strategic growth opportunities might emerge for you? Or how can you incorporate RFID in your business processes to bring down the cost of logistics and eliminate "shrinkage"?



Recommended link: How to develop your RFID strategy?